For Return Functionality, Users Are Not Able to Set Reason Code at Header Level When Using the Handheld
(Doc ID 2027438.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when using the handheld device, users are not able to set the reason code at header level during Return functionality.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to handheld device.
- Select option ‘1 – Shipping/Receiving’ -> select option ‘4- Returns’ -> select option ‘1- Create Return’ -> select option ‘2-Supplier’.
- Enter item to find out the supplier, select the supplier, enter authorization number.
- Enter item X and select the reason code.
- Enter item Y and select the reason code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!