'FRM: 40502-ORACLE error: unable to read list of values' Occurs on General Ledger Search Form Saglfind When Trying to Access the Store LOV
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 13.2.x, when attempting to click the Store LOV on the General Ledger Search form [saglfind], and when there are multiple records in SA_TOTAL_LOC_TRAIT for a Total_ID/Total_Rev_No, the form displays the following error:
FRM: 40502-ORACLE error: unable to read list of values.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make sure there are multiple records in SA_TOTAL_LOC_TRAIT for a single Total_ID/Revision number.
- Navigate to the saglfind form.
- Select VIEW or EDIT mode.
- Select a Total ID. (Must select a Total ID, otherwise the error will not be reported).
- Click on the Store LOV button. The error 'FRM: 40502-ORACLE error: unable to read list of values.' is displayed on the screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms