Complex Pack Sales Are Not Posted for Items Whose Merchandise Hierarchy Is Not the Same As That of the Pack Item
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), complex pack sales are not posted for items whose merchandise hierarchy is not same as that of the pack item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a sellable complex pack item with 2 components. Let the merchandise hierarchy of these component items be different from that of the complex pack. Let one of the component items be a service item.
- Ring the complex pack item in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) and process the RTLOG in Retail Sales Audit (ReSA).
- Run SAEXPRMS to generate the POSU file. POSU gets generated for sellable complex pack item.
- Run SALESUPLOAD process in RMS to process POSU files.
- Observe that sales/stock on hand does not get posted in TRAN_DATA/ITEM_LOC_SOH.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms