Incorrect Exchange Rate Posted to Financials for RTV Debit Memos
(Doc ID 2027560.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), the incorrect exchange rate is populated by the reimposting batch for Return to Vendor (RTV) debit memos.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create RTVs for a Supplier whose currency is different from the system currency.
- Upload the data into ReIM from Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- IM_DOC_HEAD is populated with the correct Exchange Rate.
- Run the reimposting batch.
- Check the exchange rate in the IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table.
- Observe that the wrong exchange rate is posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document