Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Analytics - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Analytics, the "Fiscal Day Name" from Business Calendar and "Day Name" from Gregorian Calender are showing values as "Retail Calendar".
Steps to Recreate:
- Create new Analysis report.
- Select subject area as "Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Is" or "Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Was".
- Create report using "Fiscal Day Name" from Business Calendar or "Day Name" from Gregorian Calendar.
- Check the values pulled by report for "Fiscal Day Name" or "Day Name".
- Note that day names are showing values as "Retail Calendar", when the report should show Day of the Week according to date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms