Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When attempting to Edit and re-Approve a transfer in RMS the SoCre message sent to SIM fails with the following error.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (SIM13.PK_RK_ALLOCATIONS) violated error in STAGED_MESSAGE
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a transfer with external finisher in RMS (Manual Request, from a store to same store). Add two items to the transfer and approve it.
2. Transfer is published to SIM (check STAGED_MESSAGE and RK_ALLOCATIONS)
3. Put transfer in worksheet status, edit (add a third item) and re-approve the transfer in RMS.
4. Check on SIM side (STAGED_MESSAGE) - there are two SoCre messages. First message is for deletion of transfer - processed and a second for creation of the new transfer - un-processed, with error:
"ORA-00001: unique constraint (SIM13.PK_RK_ALLOCATIONS) violated error in STAGED_MESSAGE"
5. Check RK_ALLOCATIONS - note that records from RK_ALLOCATIONS were not deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms