Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM version 7.3.1 :
Unexpected duplicate /purchased_discount observed in below scenario resulting in negative charges to customer
(Current date 3rd May)
1. Purchase Discount, effective 1st April with quantity 100
2. Purchase Recurring Charges, effective 1st April with 1000 dollars
3. Cancel Recurring Charges, effective 20th April
4. Cancel Discount, effective 20th April
5. Purchase Discount, effective 1st April with quantity 200
6. Purchase Recurring Charges, effective 1st April with 1500 dollars
Step 1 & 2: Discount applied correctly.
Step 3 & 4: Refund and discount are not correct
Step 5 & 6: Observe double discounts on the new Recurring Charges product. They are tagged to the same offering object.
Step 5 & 6: One discount of -400 and one discount of -200 tagged to 2 different offering objects.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms