Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), when creating a new store using 'LikeStore' and changing the cost for an item, the unit cost in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC is different than the original store cost.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create store S1 and range items in UI.
- Run standard batch processes to complete initial store setup.
- Create new cost for items in [suppsku] form for location created in step 1.
- Create next store S2 using 'Like Store' of store created in step 1.
- Run standard batch processes to complete setup of new store.
- Check item unit cost in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC and notice that unit cost for same items are different between the two stores. The unit cost for new store S2 was not copied from first store S1 (but equals base_cost from ITEM_COST_HEAD table for this item-supp-country).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms