"Error in Run SQL Script orppm_create_users.sql : DatabaseToolException (ORA-01031: Insufficient Privileges)" When Attempting to Migrate From a SQL Database to an OracleXE Database
(Doc ID 2028838.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to migrate a P6 Professional Database form MS SQL Server to OracleXE the following error occurs.
Error in Run SQL Script orppm_create_users.sql : DatabaseToolException (ORA-01031: insufficient privileges)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch Migrate.bat (.sh for Linux)
2. Select Microsoft SQL Server as Source
3. Enter in Source Connection Information
4. Select Oracle as Target
5. Enter in Target Connection Information
6. Configure Oracle Tablespaces (use default values) and select "Next" then "Create"
7. Enter user names and passwords
8. Observe Error
Due to this issue, users cannot migrate their database to OracleXE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document