Incorrect USSD MSISDN Source Selection Results in "no call plan found" Error
(Doc ID 2029100.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.4.0 and later
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
In all versions of Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control, the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) Gateway (GW) has a command line option "-s" which accepts the following arguments:
- msisdn – Use the MSISDN from the body of the operation
- msisdnref – Use the incoming msisdnReference for the MSISDN
- orig – Use the incoming originatingReference for the MSISDN
- dest – Use the destinationReference for the MSISDN
- none – Do not populate the MSISDN
If this parameter is incorrectly set, then the trigger to slee_acs contains the wrong information resulting in the following error to be logged:
Introduction of USSD traffic to NCC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document