Wrong Discount Applied During PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNTINFO
(Doc ID 2029297.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 126.96.36.199.0
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a product for cycle forward event and discount of 20% on cycle forward event. Create a deal with product price 120HKD and discount where discount end date is set to 1 year from start date.
2. Create an account with the plan which has the above product and discount. Account will be created with cycle forward charges in bill-in-progress for the period 05 Jun - 05 Jul and discount of 20% applied on cycle forwad charges.
Product start date = 05 Jun 2015, End Date -> NULL
Discount start date = 05 Jun 2015, End Date -> 05 Jun 2016
3. Change pin_virtual_time to next day i.e 05-Jun-2015 at 12:30 AM (pin_virtual_time -m 2 060600302015)
4. Do bill now
5. Pass op_subscription_set_discountinfo with the cycle,purchase and usage set end dates as 05 July 2015
6. Pass op_subscription_set_discountinfo with the cycle,purchase and usage set end dates as 05 Jun 2016
7. bill-in-progress shows discount of one day, but expected is zero
8. Move pin_virtual_time to next billing cycle. i.e pin_virtual_time -m 2 070500302015
9. Rum pin_bill_day
10.From Customer Center, check that extra payment of one day is collected on top of the MRC
Expected was 96HKD
The Actual Result is coming as 96.8 HKD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document