Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.x, unit cost is not populated in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table after ranging locations for the item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item that is orderable and sellable.
- Add Supplier, unit cost and all other required data.
- Range the locations and approve the item.
- Go back to the item locations and note that the unit cost and avg cost exist.
- Check ITEM_LOC_SOH table for the item and note that the unit cost is null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms