Intermittent OBIEE Login Failure from EBS/APCC Supply Chain Analyst
(Doc ID 2029563.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Planning Command Center/ Supply Chain Analyst Dashboard Login
On VCP 22.214.171.124.1 / OBIEE 126.96.36.199.150120 in CRP:
When attempting to use the Supply Chain Analyst / Dashboard navigation from the
VCP destination instance to OBIEE after having previously logged in,
OBIEE login fails with the message:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. Sign in to the VCP destination instance as EBS User CRP2635
2. (R) Supply Chain Analyst
3. (N) Dashboards / Supply Chain Analyst Dashboard
4. Observe OBIEE Home Page
5. Sign Out of OBIEE
6. Back on the VCP destination instance Oracle Applications Home Page,
7. (R) Supply Chain Analyst
8. (N) Dashboards / Supply Chain Analyst Dashboard
9. Observe the OBIEE login failure with the message
"You are not currently signed in to the Oracle BI Server."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document