Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Error while logging into OFSAA, intermittently received User ID/Password invalid.
11777 User ID/Password is invalid
[REVELEUSLOG] [JAVASOCKETCONNECTION]Finished writing :[SC:10][ST:1][SST:0][Oper:0][Version:0][EF:true][D:FICMASTER][S:null][U:null][PT:1][P:nullError while Executing query :Error Executing Query. Error: Closed Connection]
1) Hit the url, it displays white blank page. After couple of minutes try again.
2) OFSAA Login page is displayed.
3) Enter valid username and password.
4) 11777 userID/Password is invalid.
5) Restart OFSAA server.
6) User is able to login again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms