Fatal Exception While Importing User Group When Blank Data Action Is Set to Override
(Doc ID 2029760.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import User Group when Blank Data Action is set to Overwrite, below error occurs:
Fatal Exception occured null
The issue can be reproduced by will by following below steps:
- Login to Java Client, and create user groups:
- Login to Web Client
- Goto Tools > Import
- Goto Preferences, and make sure Blank Data Action is set to "Override" which is default
- Select test_usergroup.xls for files to import
- Select User Group > User Group only for the objects to import
- Select ImpUserGroupMapFile.xml for the map file to import
- Run Import
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document