Deal Income Is Generated as Zero for All Deal Types: Error "ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL" Occurs
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), deal income is generated as zero for all deal types related to Bill Back Rebate Deals. The following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up 'calc_negative_income' in SYSTEM_OPTIONS as 'Y'.
- Create a deal with purchase base from Jan 1 to Dec 31: a billback (BB) deal with rebate indicator checked as 'Y'.
- Create and receive a purchase order (PO).
- Run nightly batch and Deal Month End - Jan.
- For the first deal month end, the actual income calculated is based on the positive value and is correct.
- In the second month, create a Return to Vendor (RTV) transaction so that the total turnover for the supplier becomes negative. Ship the RTV.
- Run the nightly batch and Deal Month End - Feb.
- For the second deal month end, the actual income is not calculated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms