Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the labels are not readable in some screens when the user or system language is set to Spanish.
Steps to Recreate:
- Set a user or system language to Spanish.
- Enter the Item Find screen and select option "Nuevo desde Exstnte" (notice the typo error as it should read "Existente").
- Select an item to copy from.
- Check some of the copy options are unreadable.
- Enter the Simple Pack Setup screen for any given item. Note that check boxes on the bottom part of the screen are unreadable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms