Wrong Baseline Turnover Value in Deal Income Screen
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
On RMS 13.2.6 version, after clicking OK on the deal income screen and re-opening it, the Last Week Baseline Turnover value changes to zero although it has been set with values.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Bill Back Rebate deal for a month with Bill Back Period of Week.
- Enter all the required deal details.
- In Deal Income screen, enter the baseline turnover and budget turnover for the next 4 weeks.
- Click OK and close the deal income form.
- Open the deal income screen again.
- Note that the Last Week Baseline Turnover value has changed to zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms