CreditNoteAutoMatch Batch Matches Deal Credit Note Request Without a Credit Note
(Doc ID 2030579.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) , the reimcreditnoteautomatch will match a Deal Credit Note Request (CNR) without having a Credit Note (CN).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CREDIT_MEMO_LEVEL to 'L'.
2. In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), create a fixed deal at subclass level and for 1 location. Make sure that the collection date is reached.
3. In RMS, run vendinvf batches.
4. In ReIM, run reimfixeddealupload batch and note that one Credit Note Request is created with status APPRVE.
- Do not create a Credit Note on this new Credit Note Request.
- Make sure in IM_DOC_HEAD, there is a Credit Note with absolute amount greater than or equal to the amount of the new Credit Note Request.
This Credit Note is created on a Credit Note Request from a different deal, but same supplier and same location.
5. Run reimcreditnoteautomatch batch. Note that status of the new Credit Note Request turns to MTCH.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document