Error Message Occurs During Save of Disputed Credit Memo Resolution: 'Unable to save the applied variance resolutions'
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, an error message is received upon saving after providing reason codes for credit memo items. The message states that the resolution could not be saved, but the underlying table is updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 new items.
- Create an order with the 2 items and a quantity of 50 each.
- Ship and receive the order.
- Create a new invoice with a quantity of 75 for each item, but the same cost (generate quantity discrepancy).
- Resolve the quantity discrepancy using online matching.
- Run the reimrollup batch process. It will generate a debit memo.
- Navigate to the debit memo and attempt to reverse it to create a credit memo in disputed status.
- Go to the quantity review page and attempt to resolve the credit memo created.
- Resolve the first item.
- Attempt to resolve the second item, and the error will be generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms