Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index - Version 2.0.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending a PDQSupplier Service query request AND using wildcards, the PDQ query by name is case-sensitive (ie, http://host:port/PDQSupplier_Soap12/PDQSupplier_Service ).
For Alphanumeric search type, the fields are case-sensitive. Example:
- if search for DAV% GREGORYX, have 1 result
- if search for David GREGORYX or Dav% GREGORYX or any other lowercase combination, no result found
Steps To Reproduce
1. Identify a valid PATIENT name - looking into IHEOHMPI30.SBYN_PATIENT table
2. For example, we use DAVID GREGORYX (00000000000000000028)
3. Send a PD query to search for 'DAVID' in this system:
6. Use wildcard inside the query (David %) - same results code="NF" (NOT FOUND)
7. Use any combination of lowercase and wildcard: - same results code="NF" (NOT FOUND)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms