While Performing Consolidation Process, 'Location is not eligible' Error Is Displayed on the Task Creation Screen
(Doc ID 2030972.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an address consolidation task where the existing amount of products in the addresses summed reaches the maximum capacity of the address, the application generates an error on the consolidation.
Steps to Recreate:
- Set up attributes CONSOL and CLEANUP to locations and items.
- Set up one Forward Picking Location (FPL) location (A) with 100 unit quantity. Set up another location (B) with unit quantity as 200.
- Navigate to Cleanup Rules Editor screen and execute the query by giving the item_id.
- Now click on the location (A) and press Consolidate.
- Confirm the to location (B). Alert message "Location is not eligible for Consolidation" is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document