RPAS Fusion Client: Not All Matches Are Found while Scrolling with Find Field Next Arrow in Wizard
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 184.108.40.206 to 14.0.3 [Release 13.4 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fusion Client (FC), the 'Find' field and 'Next' arrow (blue arrows) button in the workbook wizard window gives "No More Matches Found" unexpectedly (e.g. only the first occurrence is found after doing add for similar string). The next occurrences should be highlighted after clicking the blue arrow.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to FC, and then create a new workbook.
- In the wizard while selecting Items, search for a specific string which re-occurs in different items within the list using 'Find Next' arrow.
- When the first occurrence/match is highlighted within the available Items list, click 'Add' so that it is added to Selected Locations list.
- Click the the Next arrow again (i.e. blue down arrow).
- Notice the message "No more matches found" is faced although next occurrences can be clearly noticed within the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms