ReIM 12: Data Mismatch Between ReIM and SHIPSKU When Quantity or Cost Resolution Performed While Matching
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED values are not correctly updated after resolving invoice discrepancies.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO O1 with multiple items
2. Receive the order, S1 in warehouse in multiple cartons
3. Create an invoice INV1 with quantity less than the total items in the shipment for the item
4. Match INV1 to S1 doing 'Split receipt'
5. Create another invoice INV2 for rest of the items in S2 with cost and quantity and cost discrepancy
6. Match INV2 resolving discrepancy. Notice the data in SHIPSKU, IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING, IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTSafter each discrepancy resolution.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms