ORPOS PricingExtract Of Reapproved Promotion Does Not Show DiscountPercent
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) version 14.1, the Oracle Retail Point of Sales (ORPOS) PricingExtract of a Re-approved Promotion does not show the DiscountPercent.
* Create a transaction/storewide Promotion for 1 store with Reward list of X PercentOff initially
* Run RPMtoORPOS Publish batch, then RPMtoORPOS Export batch to generate ORPOS PricingExtract XML file
* This Stage 1 PricingExtract XML file shows DiscountPercent X
* Put the promotion back to Worksheet status to change X PercentOff to Y PercentOff
* This Stage 2 ORPOS PricingExtract XML file does NOT show any DiscountPercent, expected to see DiscountPercent Y
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RPM 14.1, create a promotion with future start date, e.g. 07-Mar-2020 and end date, the next day, 08-Mar-2020
2. Create promotion component with component type 'Transaction'
3. Enter Component details:
a. Quantity 1 Item Selection = store wide
b. Percent Off e.g. X = 30%
c. Select 1 location e.g. store 1017
--- Stage 1 ---
4. Approve the promotion.
5. Note that the payload tables are populated with the details of the promotion.
6. Execute batch RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh in RPM.
* RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table is populated correctly
7. Execute batch RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh
* ORPOS PricingExtract XML is generated with DiscountPercent as expected
--- Stage 2 ---
8. Change the promotion status to Worksheet
9. Update Reward List Percent Off to e.g. Y = 45%
10. Re-approve the promotion
* Repeat above steps: 5, 6, and 7
Note RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table is populated correctly
ORPOS PricingExtract XML is generated with NO DiscountPercent
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms