ORPOS PricingExtract Of Reapproved Promotion Does Not Show DiscountPercent
(Doc ID 2031198.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) , the Oracle Retail Point of Sales (ORPOS) PricingExtract of a Re-approved Promotion does not show the DiscountPercent.
1. Create a transaction/storewide Promotion for 1 store with Reward list of X PercentOff initially .
2. Run RPMtoORPOS Publish batch, then RPMtoORPOS Export batch to generate ORPOS PricingExtract eXtensible Markup Language (XML) file.
3. This Stage 1 PricingExtract XML file shows DiscountPercent X
1. Put the promotion back to Worksheet status to change X PercentOff to Y PercentOff
2. This Stage 2 ORPOS PricingExtract XML file does NOT show any DiscountPercent, expected to see DiscountPercent Y
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RPM, create a promotion with future start date, e.g. 07-Mar-2020 and end date, the next day, 08-Mar-2020.
2. Create promotion component with component type 'Transaction' .
3. Enter Component details:
a. Quantity 1 Item Selection = store wide
b. Percent Off e.g. X = 30%
c. Select 1 location.
--- Stage 1 ---
4. Approve the promotion.
5. Note that the payload tables are populated with the details of the promotion.
6. Execute batch RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh in RPM.
RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table is populated correctly.
7. Execute batch RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh
ORPOS PricingExtract XML is generated with DiscountPercent as expected.
--- Stage 2 ---
8. Change the promotion status to Worksheet.
9. Update Reward List Percent Off to e.g. Y = 45%.
10. Re-approve the promotion.
* Repeat above steps: 5, 6, and 7
Note RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table is populated correctly.
ORPOS PricingExtract XML is generated with NO DiscountPercent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!