ORPOS Cannot Post Void an Exchange Transaction Tendered by Store Credit
(Doc ID 2031409.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Are the exchange transactions, tendered by Store Credit, eligible for post void ?
Step to Recreate:
1. Scan an item on Sell Item screen.
2. Tender with Cash and complete the transaction.
3. Now Return the same transaction.
4. Transaction retrieved , add another items in order to make Exchange transaction.
5. Choose Store Credit option to complete Exchange Transaction.
6. Enter the Store Credit number.
7. Close the Cashdrawer.
8. Frank the Store Credit and Click on Print button.
9. Exchange Receipt prints.
10. Then navigate to 'F5 Transaction' – > 'F8 Post Void'.
11. Enter the receipt information to post-void the exchange transaction and then click on Next.
"Modified Transactions can not be Post voided" Error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!