Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, note that creation of Return To Warehouse (RTW) behaves differently in Handheld (HH) and PC GUIs.
Steps to recreate:
1. Find two items at a store. One item (Item 1) should have some quantity in the unavailable bucket and one item (Item 2) should have zero quantity as unavailable
2. Log into the Store using HH
3. Create a RTW
4. Enter authorization code, enter Item 1 and select context as "Repair", inventory status as "Use Unavailable" and reason code as "Unavailable"
5. Save the return
6. Edit the return and add item 2 - select reason code as "Overstock"
7. Note that the item 2 is added to the return - This does not happen in SIM PC GUI.
8. Save the transfer and edit again
9. Try to delete Item 1 from the return and note a "Sever system error" reported - No details of the error are found in sim.log file or Wavelink logs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms