DM_EAI Is Unable To Send Request To Web Services
(Doc ID 2031730.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 18.104.22.168.0 version, EAI Manager
* created /config/notify object with the events for which notification should be generated
* configured payload_confing.xml under $PINHOME/sys/eai_js/ with the data (business event) that needs to get published to dm_eai (0.0.9.1)
* configured dm_http in dm_eai with all the port and url details of the webservice to which the message should get published
* executed the necessary operation (say, CustCreate)
* in the dm_eai.pinlog, one can see that the necessary xml data (business event) has been received
* but the same message has not reached to the Webservice (the port and url of which is configured in the dm_eai pin conf)
* there is no particular error message in the dm_eai pinlog
What could be the cause and how to successfully send the request to the webservice ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document