Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Till Summary Report displays wrong Message.
1. Open Store for business date '24-07-2014', Register-129, Till - 129
2. Perform few Transactions
3. Close Store.
4. Open Store for new business date '25-07-2014',.
5. Go to Administrator --> Report --> Summary Report
6. Provide the previous business date ''24-07-2014'', Select Till, and Enter Till --130
(Note : Till 130 should be opened at least once on any other business date)
7. Press Preview.
8. POS display Business date in invalid screen
Actual Message :
ORPOS displays ''24-07-2014'' is Invalid business date.
Expected Result :
ORPOS should display Till number 130 is not valid for business date ''24-07-2014''
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms