Allocation Status in 'A'pprove While the RMS Side Allocation Is Closed by DOCCLOSE Batch
(Doc ID 2032573.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation system, the Allocation status remains in 'A'pprove while the Retail Merchandising System (RMS)-side allocation is closed by the DOCCLOSE batch.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create one allocation in Allocation system and approve the same.
2. One allocation will be created in RMS.
3. RMS allocation is shipped and received fully.
4. Entry is created in DOC_CLOSE_QUEUE table for the RMS side allocation.
5. Run the DOCCLOSE batch.
6. RMS side allocation is closed.
7. Allocation in Allocation application is still in 'Approve' status [status=2].
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document