Store Order Is Created in SIM Sourcing from Warehouse Having 0 Stock on Hand
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Store Order is getting created in Store Inventory Management (SIM) sourcing from a warehouse (WH), Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is creating a transfer when the stock on hand (SOH) for the warehouse is '0'.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item in RMS.
- Range the item to Store and WH.
- Approve the item.
- Validate the data in RMS and SIM.
- Check the SOH in RMS (should be 0 for all the locations).
- Login to the SIM application.
- Navigate Inventory Mgmt -> Store Orders.
- Click on Create -> Select Source as WH -> Enter the WH (physical).
- Click on Add item -> Enter the quantity. Click on Confirm.
- A transfer is created even though Stock on Hand is 0 for the WH.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms