The Item_export.xml File Generated From RMS Is Not Capturing MerchandiseClassification Data In The Preload Tag
(Doc ID 2032993.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Item_export.xml file generated from Retail Merchandising System(RMS) is not capturing the MerchandiseClassification Tag Data in the preload tag.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Run batch_orpos_extract.ksh.
2. Take the Mom.jar file and Extract,we can see the all the .xml file.
3. Observe the item_export.xml file the <MerchandiseClassification> tag is missing.
4. Dimp the mom-file into the Back office (BO).
5. Go to the Item Screen of of back office,its not populating the Available Item List values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document