Case Listing Report Details Appearing on Different Lines
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications : Oracle Argus Safety Version 8.0
The Event details for the record in Case Listing Report are appearing on different lines.
According to Bug 17811745 - Verify that the "Case Listing" report prints "Events" and "Products" details together on the same lines for the same case, it should be fixed in As 7.0.5 and 7.0.6
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Case
- Case has one Event e.g. "Hives"
- Under [Events]
- Event Details have comment "Probably related to study drug" (any comment will suffice)
- Aggregate Reports
- Case Listing
- Select 'EVENTS' - 'Event Information', and opt to include fields for:
- Event Description as Reported
- Event Details
- Event Preferred Term
- Select 'PRODUCTS' - 'Product Information', opt to include fields for:
- Product Country
- Product Generic Name
- Product Name
- Save Listing as 'Line Test'
- When printed, note that the same case is printed across two lines per example below:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms