Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), we are encountering the following issues with the Location Move Schedule Batch program:
- Batch is generating clearance payload with no effective date.
- Batch is generating clearance reset payload but no corresponding price event payload.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a "future" zone level clearance for 2 zones with:
- same item(s)
- same effective date, out of stock date, reset date
- change type to be percent off or amount off
- different change percent/amount off
- Create Location Move for a store to move between the 2 zones with future clearances created in previous step.
- Run locationMoveScheduleBatch.sh. The following two issues are noted when checking the generated payloads:
- The clearance payload effective date is not populated
- The clearance reset payload does not have corrresponding price event payload
- Run locationMoveBatch.sh - for completeness of the location move
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms