ProcessErrorPOSTransactions Batch Does Not Consider Partially Processed Transactions for Reprocessing
(Doc ID 2034173.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x, the Process Error POS Transactions batch does not consider the partially processed transactions for reprocessing. Due to this, even after resolving the error, the transactions are not processing and are stuck in the POS_TRANSACTION table.
Steps to Reproduce:
Please note that this is just one scenario to reproduce this issue. Whichever error occurs, it is observed that the batch does not pick up these transactions to reprocess.
- Process a transaction with 2 items.
- For one item in the transaction, deliberately provide the units of measure (UOM) as EAPP.
- Now the transaction is partially processed with one item which has the complete details processed successfully and the other item (with the wrong UOM) in failed with error in the POS_TRANSACTION table.
- Correct the error, giving the UOM as EA.
- Run the ProcessErrorPOSTransaction batch. Observe that the batch does not pick up these transactions to reprocess.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document