Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
On : 14.0.2 version, Items
When trying to submit the child item on the Item Children screen, following error message is displayed:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item and enter all mandatory information.
2. Goto Create Children and select any Item Type and click Submit and choose any option.
3. Notice the error : This item's parent must be in submitted status before the item can be submitted.
4. Now go back to the parent and try to Submit and notice that the same error appears again.
5. This results in a deadlock situation where neither the child nor parent can be submitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms