Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The Default Auto Presentation Minimum and Quantity Limits is unchecked after toggling from history rule to manual and back.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create allocation from allocation screen with rule " History" and click Quantity Limits button. Min need value populates.
- Change the rule to Manual.
- Click on previous. The user is directed to locations screen.
- Click on Next.
- Change the rule to History.
- Notice that the Default Auto Presentation Minimum and Quantity Limits check box is unchecked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms