Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Summary Reports in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) and Back Office (ORBO) show different Net Transaction Non-Taxable amounts for gift card transactions.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Starting on a new business date, open the store from BO.
- Open Register, Till on POS.
- Issue a gift card for $100 and tender with cash.
- Complete a sale of an item (10.00) and tender with gift card above.
- Complete another sale of an item whose price is 90.00 and tender with gift card above.
- Close Till from POS.
- Reconcile Till from BO.
- Close Register and Store.
- Compare the Summary Reports from BO with the ones from POS. Note that Net Transaction Non-Taxable shows an amount of 0.00 in POS while it shows 100.00 in BO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms