Last updated on APRIL 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While processing a MOM jar, all the xml files are getting processed immediately. However, ItemClassificationMod.xml alone takes a very long time to process in Back Office and fails with the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start the BO instance.
- Place the MOM jar created from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) in the <DIMP>\incoming folder.
- In the table MA_STS_FL_IMP, observe StoreOrgHier.xml and MerchandiseHier.xml process immediately.
- Observe that ItemClassificationMod.xml takes more than 40 minutes to process.
- After that, ItemExport.xml alone takes more than 20 minutes to process.
- In the MA_STS_BNDL_IMP table, there is more than an hour difference from record created and last modified.
- Also observe the above mentioned exception calling multiple times in column DE_IMP_EXCP for ItemExport.xml in table MA_FL_IMP_FLRS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms