Font Size Changes in ReIM Summary Match Screen
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, the font size changes after performing certain operations on the Summary Match screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Invoice Matching > Summary Match.
- Enter Order Number and click OK.
- Select a Supplier.
- Click on any Invoice and any Receipt from each column.
- Click on the Calculate Totals button.
- Un-tick any of the checkboxes in either of the columns and note that the size of the font enlarges.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms