The "Select A Device" Dialog Does Not Open When the Commissioning Tool is Open and the Viewer is Changed from Study Mode to Real Time
(Doc ID 2035752.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When switching from Study mode to Real Time mode, using the shift-left click functionality for selecting multiple devices in the Viewer will not open the "Select a Device" dialog if the Commissioning Tool was previously opened.
Steps to recreate:
1. Load a map in a Viewer and change to Study mode.
2. Use shift-left click to select multiple devices and the "Select a Device" dialog opens. Close the dialog.
3. Open the Commissioning Tool.
4. Change the Viewer from Study to Real Time mode. Note that the Commissioning Tool disappears.
5. Again, use shift-left click to select multiple devices. This time the "Select a Device" dialog does not display but the devices are highlighted.
6. Open and close the Commissioning Tool and you can then correctly select and display the "Select a Device" dialog.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!