The "Select A Device" Dialog Does Not Open When the Commissioning Tool is Open and the Viewer is Changed from Study Mode to Real Time
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When switching from Study mode to Real Time mode, using the shift-left click functionality for selecting multiple devices in the Viewer will not open the "Select a Device" dialog if the Commissioning Tool was previously opened.
Steps to recreate:
1. Load a map in a Viewer and change to Study mode.
2. Use shift-left click to select multiple devices and the "Select a Device" dialog opens. Close the dialog.
3. Open the Commissioning Tool.
4. Change the Viewer from Study to Real Time mode. Note that the Commissioning Tool disappears.
5. Again, use shift-left click to select multiple devices. This time the "Select a Device" dialog does not display but the devices are highlighted.
6. Open and close the Commissioning Tool and you can then correctly select and display the "Select a Device" dialog.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms