Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions regarding the Argus Datasheets :
1. What is the purpose of the Core Datasheet?
2. What is the significance of it in the system?
3. What is the purpose of the "INCLUDE" checkbox?
4. What purpose does the core sheet serve?
I understand that it contains events from all sheets/products .
But I am not clear about, how an end user would use it for his event assessment .
5. For the include option - When a datasheet ABC containing terms fever and Rash is included in Datasheet XYZ containing term Headache.
Does this mean XYZ now contains fever, rash & Headache.
If yes would all 3 terms be taken into consideration during event assessment for the product having license that is associated to Sheet XYZ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms