Queries Related To Datasheets
(Doc ID 2035858.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions regarding the Argus Datasheets :
1. What is the purpose of the Core Datasheet?
2. What is the significance of it in the system?
3. What is the purpose of the "INCLUDE" checkbox?
4. What purpose does the core sheet serve?
I understand that it contains events from all sheets/products .
But I am not clear about, how an end user would use it for his event assessment .
5. For the include option - When a datasheet ABC containing terms fever and Rash is included in Datasheet XYZ containing term Headache.
Does this mean XYZ now contains fever, rash & Headache.
If yes would all 3 terms be taken into consideration during event assessment for the product having license that is associated to Sheet XYZ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document