Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Service Center - Version 10.2.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create Ticket Queues : QueueA, QueueB and QueueC
2. Set QueueA's defaultEscalationQueue to QueueB, Set QueueB's defaultEscalationQueue to QueueC
3. Set 'Escalate to default queue if not handled after (minutes)' property to some value as per the requirement
4. Create a ticket and assign to Group QueueA
5. After provided time in 'Escalate to default queue if not handled after (minutes) property, it should be auto-escalated to QueueB. But it will not auto-escalated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms