Unit Picking Same Item from Multiple Picking Locations Does Not Update the CONTAINER_ITEM.UNIT_QTY Correctly
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 14.1.x, during a unit picking operation, picking the same item from multiple forward case picking (FCP) locations does not result in correct update of the container quantity.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure that one location is a random unit picking location.
- Create inventory for 'ITEM1' in the random unit pick location via Startup Convert Inv.
- Create another static forward unit pick location for ITEM1 and create inventory via Forward Pick Location Editor screen.
- Create another forward unit pick location for ITEM2 and create inventory via Forward Pick Location Editor screen. Make sure that this location is in a different zone.
- Ensure that all three Less Than Case (LTC) locations have attribute “LTC Item Confirm”.
- Create a stock order for ITEM1 and ITEM2 going to the same store.
- Make sure that the SCP.LABELED_PICKING parameter is set to 'N'. Also make sure that the setup results in one PICK_DIRECTIVE.PICK_TO_CONTAINER_ID.
- Distribute the stock order. Perform the picking operation via pick_without_package screen.
- Verify the CONTAINER_ITEM table after each unit pick operation completed. The CONTAINER_ITEM.UNIT_QTY changes after completing the picking operation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms