Currency Code Not Defaulting While Creating Invoice in ReIM
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 12-June-2017
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 14.1.x, when attempting to save an invoice after changing the supplier, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Invoice Maintenance Header screen
- Enter Invoice# and Order Number, then tab out.
- Supplier, Supplier Site, and Currency Code will get defaulted.
- Change the supplier and replace it with another supplier belonging to the same supplier group.
- Note that the currency code becomes blank as soon as supplier is changed. An error message “You must specify a currency” is thrown while saving the invoice. The currency code should get defaulted for the new supplier also.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms