The Totals of 'Inbound Allocations' Value Per Location Breakdown Does Not Match the Total Value in Item Inventory Location Screen When 'Include On-Order' Filter is Used
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The totals of the inbound allocations column value per location breakdown is not matching the total value for inbound allocations in the 'item inventory location' screen when 'Include On-Order' filter is used.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an item and assign two locations.
2. Create an predist Purchase Order (PO) for the same item and second location.
3. In allocation system, perform an allocation creation for the above PO.
4. Check the inventory by item status and notice that inbound allocation is shown.
5. Edit the PO and UnCheck the INCLUDE ON_ORDER indicator via front end.
6. Check in Item Location Inventory Screen using Location Filter and include on_order indicator updated to 'Y'.
7. Values in step 4 and step 6 does not match.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms