All Users Able To Enter Override Ticket Price in Item Ticket Printing Screen
(Doc ID 2036669.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), all users are able to see and enter Override Ticket Price in the item ticket printing screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- From main menu, select Print > Item Ticket. The 'Item Ticket Filter' window opens.
- Click [Cancel] and the 'Item Ticket List' window opens.
- Click [Create] button at the top.
- Click on box that contains '....' next to the 'Item' field, then click [Search].
- Select an item from the list, then click [Apply]. The 'Item Ticket Detail' window opens.
- Click on the 'Format Type' dropdown arrow and 'Item Ticket'.
- Select a Format Name if one is not already populated.
- Enter value for "Override Ticket Price' field and click Print Tickets.
- At this point, the ticket is printed with override price. Disable the Override Ticket Price field on this screen using a permission.
- A similar permission exists for the handheld device (HH), but is missing for the PC application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document