Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If, in the Oracle Retail Allocation worksheet window, the user unchecks the inventory filter "OH", the records with available stock only at warehouse are not being properly filtered out. When unchecking this filter, all items with available stock only at the warehouse should disappear from the selection.
NOTE: If instead of unchecking the "OH" filter, the user manually unchecks all warehouses (below the "OH") the items are being properly filtered. The problem appears to be with the synchronization between the "OH" checkbox and the warehouse checkboxes below the "OH".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Create Standard Allocation and select an item and source as WH only.
2. Select item and create worksheet.
3. In the worksheet window, go to the filters. In the Inventory, uncheck the "OH" checkbox.
4. Validate that all the items are still visible (which is incorrect).
5. Now manually uncheck the warehouse checkbox below the OH filter.
6. Validate that the items are now properly filtered out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms