Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article refers the scenario when following error can occur and what might be the possible reason for it:
"There are no lines on the billable charge nnnnnnnnnnnn and the Contracts SA Type (INLB/RECUR) does not allow rates."
Below configurations have been done.
• The account (nnnnnnnnnn) has got 2 contracts RECUR and FEES.
• Contract RECUR has bill segment type : INS-BCH attached to it.
• There are 11 divisions in the system, all the 11 divisions have RECUR and FEES contract type attached to them.
• Product used is 6301
o Contract type of product is RECUR
o Characteristics ‘Post processing Seq’ has been attached with value as 10.
o All 11 division has been attached to the product.
• Billable charge (nnnnnnnnnnnn) has below attributes
o Recurring flag: Frequency
o Frequency: Monthly
o Product in ‘Pricing information’ tab has been given as 6301
o SQ details have been provided
• Price has been configured for product 6301, with a valid effective date. Unit rate with tiering type FLAT has been configured.
• While billing getting the below error in the billing screen
o There are no lines on the billable charge nnnnnnnnnnnn and the Contracts SA Type (INLB/RECUR) does not allow rates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms