Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WAC not updated in stock count snapshot during Transfer Late Receiving.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create transfer(Store-Store) and ship the transfer on the same day (Day1).
2. Now create a stock count for both the locations with stock count date as next date (Day 2).
3. Run stkxpld and stkupd respectively to update the Stock On Hand (SOH) in STAKE_SKU_LOC .
4. Now once again move the date and try to receive the transfer created on Day1 by giving receiving date as Day 2.
5. Check that STOCK_ON_HAND , In_transit columns in STAKE_SKU_LOC are updated correctly, but WAC is not updated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms